Week 5 game thread: Bengals at Dolphins

27 replies

GameDayGameDaySystemStaffOP
Oct 11, 2026, 05:00 AM

Let's talk about this week's game against the Cincinnati Bengals!

Kickoff: Sunday, October 11, 1:00 PM ET - Venue: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL

Records: Dolphins 0-4 (0-1 at home) · Bengals 2-2 (1-1 on the road) - Line: CIN -7, total 43.5 (DraftKings)

Forecast: 93°F, 25% chance of precipitation, gusts to 13 mph

The Dolphins (0-4) welcome the Bengals (2-2) at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, October 11 at 1:00 PM ET on Fox. The Dolphins are still looking for their first win. The Bengals have lost two straight. The Bengals are 7-point favorites, with the total at 43.5 (DraftKings). Out: Storm Duck (Dolphins), Robert Beal Jr. (Dolphins), Justin Joly (Dolphins), Caleb Douglas (Dolphins) and 1 more. Questionable: Dolphins 1, Bengals 4. Expect a hot one: 93°F at kickoff.

NFL embed

Don't forget to make your pick'em selections! https://thephins.com/pickem

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 05:04 PM

Let’s see if there is more improvement today, not a good start though…. 🙈

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 05:05 PM

81 yard kick off return? 🤦🏼‍♂️

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Oct 11, 2026, 05:10 PM

Special teams needs a coach.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 05:15 PM

Like what I‘m seeing from Gordon.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 05:17 PM

Refs on our side for a change… :)

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Oct 11, 2026, 05:19 PM

They feel sorry for us.

Threaded under
JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 05:23 PM
Hooligan#7↑They feel sorry for us.

They feel sorry for us.

Maybe but why start with it now? It’s not like we‘ve been any good for quite some time now…

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Oct 11, 2026, 05:36 PM

Willis sucks. Playing scared.

Threaded under
JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 06:01 PM
Hooligan#9↑Willis sucks. Playing scared.

Willis sucks. Playing scared.

Don’t see the scared part but he does suck balls today….

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 06:06 PM

I think Cincy will get it back…

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 06:14 PM

Got lucky there…

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 06:17 PM

Puh, that was ugly..

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Oct 11, 2026, 06:17 PM

Defense is going to have to win this game, it won't be offense or special teams.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 06:17 PM

Just put in McCord. What a mistake of a charity contract given to Willis.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 06:35 PM

I've seen enough of Willis. He doesnt do anything average even.

Threaded under
JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 07:10 PM
TheHighExhaulted#16↑I've seen enough of Willis. He doesnt do anything average even.

I've seen enough of Willis. He doesnt do anything average even.

Really, not anything average?! You’re just bitter still…

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 07:12 PM

Willis is worse than Cleo Lemon Jesus christ man

Threaded under
JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 07:15 PM
TheHighExhaulted#18↑Willis is worse than Cleo Lemon Jesus christ man

Willis is worse than Cleo Lemon Jesus christ man

He really sucks today but still a little harsh.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 07:16 PM

I will say I was going to give until the entire season to make judgment but wow he might be the worst QB in league and he is getting worse

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 07:38 PM

Probably the best drive of the season, a little late though.

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Oct 11, 2026, 07:38 PM

Too little, too late.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 07:40 PM

What a 2 point play though, hats off! Great catch by Dulcich!

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 07:55 PM

Absolutely clueless

Threaded under
resnorresnorForum Veteran
Oct 11, 2026, 08:24 PM
pumpdogs#20↑I will say I was going to give until the entire season to make judgment but wow he might be the worst QB in league and he is getting worse

I will say I was going to give until the entire season to make judgment but wow he might be the worst QB in league and he is getting worse

Willis is absolutely horrific. I don't understand how the Dolphins consistently bring in the shittiest QBs every single time.