2018 Week 1 - Dolphins vs. Titans
515 replies
"Berezo wrote:
It was definitely a poor throw, however Gesicki got tossed aside by someone much smaller than him. If anything a big man like him should at least be able to commit offensive PI to prevent the pick at worst. Need more toughness from the rook.
You're right Berezo Gesicki needs to get tougher, but we all know this. Including the person throwing the rock to him. So why put him in that situation where gesicki's toughness would be tested? Even backup qbs know you place the ball where only your guy has a chance to catch it or draw the P.I.
1/4/16 - Chris Grier : "The talk of dysfunction within the organization is over."
Today - Me & every other Dolfan : "Lies!!!"
I just thought of something- what if this weather keeps dragging on? How screwed up would it be for them to postpone the game and finish it on our bye week?
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
"JJ_79 wrote:
I don't know but Butler didn't look much smaller then him and a lot wider. :)
Gesicki 6’6 245lb
Butler 5’11 190lb
"JJ_79 wrote:
I'm not overly confident in Thill but we looked good so far this season right or wrong?
We look lethargic, and we are lucky that we are playing the titans because a team with more speed and athleticism would have us blown out like the bills suffered today.
We are all assuming it was a fade route but for all we know gesicki was supposed to stop on the goalline. I think it was a fade route but I want it confirmed post game


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"Itsdahumidity wrote:
You're right Berezo Gesicki needs to get tougher, but we all know this. Including the person throwing the rock to him. So why put him in that situation where gesicki's toughness would be tested? Even backup qbs know you place the ball where only your guy has a chance to catch it or draw the P.I.
I don’t like the playcall either.
"KeyFin wrote:
I just thought of something- what if this weather keeps dragging on? How screwed up would it be for them to postpone the game and finish it on our bye week?
I doubt Tennessee has the same bye week as us.
"brandon27 wrote:
Crawl back to wherever you were during the 98 yard drive. Guy has played well all game. If Gesicki dont get out physicalled, and schooled by a vet he's at least got a chance to hopefully break it up. It's a bad throw, no doubt, but these comments are just
One of the worst 3rd down qb in league.
Waiting for ur stats to tell me im.wrong.
Clock is ticking
"Berezo wrote:
Gesicki 6’6 245lb
Butler 5’11 190lb
I'm just saying he looked wider on TV to me. :)
Sometimes you have to trust your receiver. And sometimes you get screwed.
And then people complain the rest of the season when you are hesitant to throw balls to receivers where you have to trust them.
"brandon27 wrote:
Where were you during the 98 yard drive, and rest of game. Guy has played well all game. If Gesicki dont get out physicalled, and schooled by a vet he's at least got a chance to hopefully break it up. It's a bad throw, no doubt, but these comments are just ridiculous IMO
We have scored 7 pts.What games have u have been watching?
Update on delay?
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
"pumpdogs wrote:
I'll judge him by what I've seen so far. He's played well. He threw one upfor his rookie TE who got outplayed, and out muscled by a vet. Kid went to school, got beat. Poor throw, yes, but he played well up to that point, and if Gesicki isn't on the ground, it's likely he can at least help break it up. Kid got schooled, throw was too flat. Playcall was poor. Everyone in the place knew exactly where that was going. Just a combination of bad from more than just Tannehill.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
The sky outside my apartment in Doral has turned as black as the night. We could be here for a while, fellas.
Who is watching? I was with my wife and 6 month old, left early and now the dallas game is on local tv instead of MIA. wtf is going on? where can i watch?
🎃
"Vertical Limit wrote:
We look lethargic, and we are lucky that we are playing the titans because a team with more speed and athleticism would have us blown out like the bills suffered today.
I liked what I saw for the most part and we still lead. Only annoying thing is the stupid thunderstorms and the whole delays in the game...
"jdallen1222 wrote:
Who is watching? I was with my wife and 6 month old, left early and now the dallas game is on local tv instead of MIA. wtf is going on? where can i watch?
Nowhere right now, it's in another delay.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"brandon27 wrote:
Nowhere right now, it's in another delay.
So then I am not missing anything correct?
🎃
"brandon27 wrote:
I'll judge him by what I've seen so far. He's played well. He threw one upfor his rookie TE who got outplayed, and out muscled by a vet. Kid went to school, got beat. Poor throw, yes, but he played well up to that point, and if Gesicki isn't on the ground, it's likely he can at least help break it up. Kid got schooled, throw was too flat. Playcall was poor. Everyone in the place knew exactly where that was going. Just a combination of bad from more than just Tannehill.
7pts Nuff said!
"jdallen1222 wrote:
So then I am not missing anything correct?
Unless they're playing in an alternate universe... No. You're not :lol:

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Sign him up!
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
"pumpdogs wrote:
7pts Nuff said!
Leading in passing yards
Leading in rushing yards
Leading in total yards
Leading in time of possession
Leading on the scoreboard.
Nuff said at this point

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Gesicki, is that you?
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
"pumpdogs wrote:
7pts Nuff said!
To be fair both teams have had to deal with these interruptions play is going to be down for sure. But I get what you mean. I think we have moved the ball well though in both the pass and run.