Fitz Tests Positive - Out of Sunday's Game

25 replies

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum VeteranOP
Dec 31, 2020, 01:35 PM
btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 01:47 PM

Isn’t Jake Rudock on the practice squad?

the bigger concern is whether or not Tua was in close contact.

still wish we kept Rosen for exactly this situation

thetylernatorthetylernatorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 01:55 PM

We're good.

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 01:56 PM

"btfu149 wrote:

Isn’t Jake Rudock on the practice squad?

the bigger concern is whether or not Tua was in close contact.

still wish we kept Rosen for exactly this situation

I’ve just watched the report on the NFL app, and apparently, Tua isn’t a close contact concern.

Rudock has been promoted to the roster.

He has five career NFL passes.

ALAlan in EnglandForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 02:29 PM

there goes our chance of winning on Sunday.

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 03:05 PM

Wow. What a game changer. A close game and Fitzmagic could come in and win it for us. Unless Tua starts to take some deep shots and more chances, we are going to struggle on offense. Or maybe he steps it up, knowing we have no other real option?

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

FinatikFinatikStaff
Dec 31, 2020, 03:15 PM

No excuses for Tua.

Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.

thetylernatorthetylernatorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 05:19 PM

Call it a gut feeling, but I think Tua is going to ball out in the snow. I see big days for Gaskin & Parker, too.

FinatikFinatikStaff
Dec 31, 2020, 05:25 PM

Win or lose I just want a competitive game. I really hope he pulls it off. Otherwise this board is going to be unreadable with the Tua haters saying I told all of you. Or Fitz would have won.

.

Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.

PennphinphanPennphinphanForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 06:02 PM

"thetylernator wrote:

Call it a gut feeling, but I think Tua is going to ball out in the snow. I see big days for Gaskin & Parker, too.

Hopefully Gesicki is closer to himself too. But I have a feeling he's just limping through these games until he can truly heal in the offseason

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 06:19 PM

This is a serious gut punch...I almost wish Tua would test positive since they'd cancel the game and the playoffs switches to 8 total teams.

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 06:21 PM

"KeyFin wrote:

This is a serious gut punch...I almost wish Tua would test positive since they'd cancel the game and the playoffs switches to 8 total teams.

You're sick.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 06:22 PM

"thetylernator wrote:

Call it a gut feeling, but I think Tua is going to ball out in the snow. I see big days for Gaskin & Parker, too.

Parker lol. They'd be lucky if he even suits up

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Dec 31, 2020, 06:33 PM

Tua was going to be the starter anyway so, the game shouldn't be affected but, if he gets pulled in the 4th for Rudock then I'd say we have a problem.

JPPT1974JPPT1974Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 07:41 PM

Well it seems that Ryan was already out. But Tua was the starter no matter what. Hence the change in order to make the playoffs.

Ready for May Flowers and Mother's Day 2022

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 08:20 PM

"TheHighExhaulted wrote:

You're sick.

Interesting choice of words.

It would be crazy to see the final week cancelled and playoffs starting the following week. Every winning team in the AFC would get a spot and a couple less deserving teams in the NFC. Not gonna happen though.

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

ExplosionsInDaSkyExplosionsInDaSkyForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 09:33 PM

"Finatik wrote:

Win or lose I just want a competitive game. I really hope he pulls it off. Otherwise this board is going to be unreadable with the Tua haters saying I told all of you. Or Fitz would have won.

.

It's already getting bad. People have already made up their minds. Others are wishing Tua would have gotten Covid. Terrible! I'm going to stay off of here until the game is over. No use in the stress.

SceetoSceetoForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 09:45 PM

This is terrible. Devastating news. F

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 10:05 PM

This does suck but let’s all remember something...

On paper, we shouldn’t even BE here!!! To have a 10 game win season is an achievement in its own

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 10:26 PM

"The_Dark_Knight wrote:

This does suck but let’s all remember something...

On paper, we shouldn’t even BE here!!! To have a 10 game win season is an achievement in its own

We're playing with house money. What's not to like?

SceetoSceetoForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2021, 01:55 AM

"The_Dark_Knight wrote:

This does suck but let’s all remember something...

On paper, we shouldn’t even BE here!!! To have a 10 game win season is an achievement in its own

At this point, I just can't yet dig on that rationale. I wish I could, but we are here. We deserve to be here and.....this really sucks butt.

I just saw an interview with Eric Rowe and they asked him about losing Fitz. He said how bummed he was and that Fitz is their leader. A telling statement.

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2021, 07:42 AM

"thetylernator wrote:

Call it a gut feeling, but I think Tua is going to ball out in the snow. I see big days for Gaskin & Parker, too.

Ahmed too, hopefully.

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2021, 07:46 AM

"The_Dark_Knight wrote:

This does suck but let’s all remember something...

On paper, we shouldn’t even BE here!!! To have a 10 game win season is an achievement in its own

It’s amazing, considering where we were after seven games last season.

Flores, Grier, the assistant coaches and the players have all done a fantastic job for the Miami Dolphins.

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2021, 04:10 PM

"btfu149 wrote:

Isn’t Jake Rudock on the practice

If Jake came from the same village as me, he’d be Rudock from Budock (Water).

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Jan 1, 2021, 10:02 PM

Bummer. Hope he's ok long term. Also hope this isn't an issue because we end up in a spot we won't actually need him.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!