*Official Jets v Dolphins rd 2 Gameday Thread*
1513 replies
cant tackle
D bailed them out there.
"RoninFin4 wrote:
The screen pass to Wallace might have been dumber than that play-call. BOTH were very bad. And the beat goes on for this coaching staff.
Ah..but they;d never EXPECT it..Brilliant!
LOL surprised they didnt pick up the flag there!
Oh, I thought that might have gone against us.
Hahah Thigpen.....
D is doing there job
There goes Reshad Jones not making a play again there..... Weird...
Wow that would have been bad.
Geno Smith diving for yatdage. Tanehill sliding...
Where we started our first td drive. Believe!!!!
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
Thigpen lucky for the bounce back there
How does our RG fall flat on his face falling forward and block no one on a 4th and inches run to his side.
I have a strange feeling that THILL gonna throw a pick here...too much pressure on him to get this done.
"Maliki2 wrote:
Looks like the Benny Hill defense here!
Miss the music though.
We need some of our knuckleheads to start stepping up
banned
Pray for competent playcalling and execution by the offense here.
Cincy just had a ten yard punt on their side of the field......Dalton is throwing to the Ravens every other play.....wow this is just piling on at this point.
I don't care what people say. Geno is not a bad qb. That offensive personnel is disgusting
Lets go offense.... get 7!!!
I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.
-Herb Brooks-
Y'all may have not noticed this, one of the Jest interior players on that punt got a CLEAN release, he was running in the clear towards Thigpen, the blocking on Specials this year has been terrible
Offense, we need a TD in the worst way. Please make some plays.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Feel a scoring drive coming.
