*Official Week 2 Game Thread: Dolphins at Patriots*
717 replies
By the way... while the site was napping... that 3rd and 1 QB sneak... That's exactly why we didnt see it last week. With Steen in there, it doesn't stand a chance.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Every player is wide open. Every single one.
no tackling pansies
1/4/16 - Chris Grier : "The talk of dysfunction within the organization is over."
Today - Me & every other Dolfan : "Lies!!!"
No Brady or Gronk. Garopollo is standing back there throwing to wide open receivers. World's best system.
- sent via Tapatalk -
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
"brandon27 wrote:
By the way... while the site was napping... that 3rd and 1 QB sneak... That's exactly why we didnt see it last week. With Steen in there, it doesn't stand a chance.
That is the worst blocked sneak I have ever seen on any level.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
**** this team.
Not one bit of coverage. Not one bit.
We've run 6 plays on offense. 6 ****ing plays to their 26.
Another TD. This game is long over folks. This team is trash.
At one point can we start talking about replacing Tannenbaum & company who are picking the players?

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"byroan wrote:
Every player is wide open. Every single one.
"Muck wrote:
No Brady or Gronk. Garopollo is standing back there throwing to wide open receivers. World's best system.
- sent via Tapatalk -
Exactly, it is so ****ing easy. There is no hard throw to make.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Muck wrote:
No Brady or Gronk. Garopollo is standing back there throwing to wide open receivers. World's best system.
- sent via Tapatalk -
People say they can't wait till Brady retires so the Patriot Empire will end, little do they know....

I dont know who is the bigger disappointment the defense or the offense. They both suck today
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."
Frederic Bastiat
Bela dick is greatest coach in history.
And I'm going.to die before he retires.
No point in even watching the rest of my life
:sidelol: What a clown show
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
I gotta say... I'm questioning my sunday ticket purchase even earlier than normal this year. We're terrible.
so last week, what was it... 82 plays defensively, 50 something on offense? This week so far.. 27 on defense, 6 on offense.
Brutal. The talent level on this team, is very, very low IMO.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
19 years ago when we would get blown out, I felt bad and sorry for the team, but after so many years of this crap, the only satisfaction I get is in loathing the team. That's why last year's firings were the most satisfaction I've had as a Dolphin's fan in years. It's twisted.
Pats offense has been hot dogging and celebrating the entire game. Absolutely no respect for this defense. Didn't get off the plane, got run over by a freight train.
- sent via Tapatalk -
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
Almost 200 passing yards against in the first quarter. Way to show up D. Nice job. Nobody should get to cash their game check this week on D

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Well, At least we will see some of the Patriot back up players in the second half. Agreed - this is all Belicheck. Any QB would shine with the Pats. Are the PAts that good or are the Dolphins the usual Dolphins. I really though we had a chance in this game - the most lopsided of the season. Beliechick really wanted this one - he is mad from the last season.
Are you ****ing kidding me Drake?
I think it's time for me to pick a new team. Been a dolphins fan for ever but over the last 10 years there isn't a personality on this team I care about. No one is held accountable, no one really cares on this team. This is no disrespect to any fans here but I don't believe we have an organization that knows how to win. As a fan I don't want to feel this pain anymore. I'm sure many will call me a trader but I've tried and while I like case he doesn't have a chance with this team.
We just can't not kill ourselves.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
I've said so many times - this team knows the exact defense before every single play. That's why the ball gets out so quick. It's only possible to get the ball out that quick when you know the defensive play call. They know it every time. But sure - keep praising the system. It's a system of systematic cheating that has never stopped. And it doesn't matter who the QB is to engineer it. ANY QB starting in the league would look this good if they had someone in their ear telling them the exact defense they would see on any play. But they will continue to be praised as an amazing team. Until someone catches them again. It can't come soon enough.
Some poor NFL team is going to give Garapolo millions next year because of this game.
