OFFICIAL Week 3 Game Thread: Chiefs at Dolphins

2128 replies

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Sep 21, 2014, 04:58 PM

****ing hartline. wtf is happening to him...

RGFRGFSupporter
Sep 21, 2014, 04:58 PM

What a boring offense.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 21, 2014, 04:58 PM

"TooGoodForDez wrote:

Is it time for Matt Moore?

Can he punt?

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Sep 21, 2014, 04:58 PM

Well that series and PR were unfortunate. I couldn't tell was the ball to Hartline a great play by the DB or a possible catch that wasn't?

UCF FINaticUCF FINaticNew Member
Sep 21, 2014, 04:59 PM

"PhinFan1968 wrote:

At this point yes...he's playing poorly...my point is at the time people were talking ROY, he was outstanding.

And LBs is the biggest douche on any board, always ready to throw out negativity as soon as somebody misses something...never gives credit and positivity for good stuff...fkn troll.

Still with our depth at WR there is no reason that he should be on the field with Gibson and Matthews on the bench. Gibson and Tannehill had great rapport before his injury last year. Matthews offers a unique blend of size and speed. We are in a good position to sit Landry and allow him to learn on the sidelines for a year, but instead we are forcing him onto the field.

Just because LB is a realist (or pessimist by others standards) it doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is quite knowledgeable about football.

Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

rdhstlr23rdhstlr23Supporter
Sep 21, 2014, 04:59 PM

The drops suck too. Our WRs are grossly overrated. I thought they were a strength too. However, it's clear our QBs inconsistency is killing us.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 21, 2014, 04:59 PM

Need a double move on Sean Smith.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Sep 21, 2014, 04:59 PM

I think everyone has stone hands today

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Sep 21, 2014, 04:59 PM

"rdhstlr23 wrote:

If people want to know why our offense sucks, it's because the guy who is running it (QB) sucks.

Please enlighten is with your self supposed superior intelligence on why Tannehill has sucked today?

His passes have been on target, but dropped. Give me a break.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Maliki2Maliki2New Member
Sep 21, 2014, 04:59 PM

I was hoping the Tanny would work out but every week I watch this....it seems like he isn't what he was drafted to be. I'm not sure what to think right now but its looking like he isn't the one. These team is a train wreck!

Sep 21, 2014, 05:00 PM

"rdhstlr23 wrote:

If people want to know why our offense sucks, it's because the guy who is running it (QB) sucks.

shut up already...

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Sep 21, 2014, 05:00 PM

"UCF FINatic wrote:

Still with our depth at WR there is no reason that he should be on the field with Gibson and Matthews on the bench. Gibson and Tannehill had great rapport before his injury last year. Matthews offers a unique blend of size and speed. We are in a good position to sit Landry and allow him to learn on the sidelines for a year, but instead we are forcing him onto the field.

Just because LB is a realist (or pessimist by others standards) it doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is quite knowledgeable about football.

Way to try and deflect there...won't work...everybody knows he's a dipsh*t.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

MAMarino1384New Member
Sep 21, 2014, 05:00 PM

"TooGoodForDez wrote:

Is it time for Matt Moore?

Why? Is he the guy that teaches our wr how to catch?

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Sep 21, 2014, 05:00 PM

"TooGoodForDez wrote:

Is it time for Matt Moore?

Yeah because its Tannehills fault for the dropped passes

KIKingtut561New Member
Sep 21, 2014, 05:00 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Difference between us and the Eagles is their receivers make tough catches. That is literally it.

I say its more than drops/catches. Philli offense looks more crisp and it creates good spacing. Our offense looks messy and for whatever reason we can't create the proper spacing that is required, to give your skilled players room to work.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Sep 21, 2014, 05:01 PM

Im all for criticizing our QB if he's playing bad, but those in here *****ing about his play today are just trolling for attention and to start ****. He hasn't been the issue today, the WR's have been dropping the ball... not the QB.

About time to start using my ignore feature.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Sep 21, 2014, 05:01 PM

"CitizenSnips wrote:

****ing hartline. wtf is happening to him...

Honestly he's never been that good. I think his stats are padded because he's been Tannys safety blanket. Most teams he'd be a #3 or #4 at best.

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Sep 21, 2014, 05:01 PM

Big stop.

Sep 21, 2014, 05:01 PM

"Kingtut561 wrote:

I say its more than drops/catches. Philli offense looks more crisp and it creates good spacing. Our offense looks messy and for whatever reason we can't create the proper spacing that is required, to give your skilled players room to work.

So McCoy=Miller?

PatssuckPatssuckNew Member
Sep 21, 2014, 05:02 PM

"rdhstlr23 wrote:

The drops suck too. Our WRs are grossly overrated. I thought they were a strength too. However, it's clear our QBs inconsistency is killing us.

trolling ....

Who will watch the watchmen?

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country from its government.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 21, 2014, 05:02 PM

This is probably the worst football game i have ever seen. Probably

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Sep 21, 2014, 05:02 PM

Cant get the game. Darn Denver game is on.

mrozmrozSupporter
Sep 21, 2014, 05:02 PM

"Kingtut561 wrote:

I say its more than drops/catches. Philli offense looks more crisp and it creates good spacing. Our offense looks messy and for whatever reason we can't create the proper spacing that is required, to give your skilled players room to work.

I have to wonder if that is why the coaches are upset with the receivers as a group.

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Sep 21, 2014, 05:02 PM

"Maliki2 wrote:

I was hoping the Tanny would work out but every week I watch this....it seems like he isn't what he was drafted to be. I'm not sure what to think right now but its looking like he isn't the one. These team is a train wreck!

That's your fault for believing we drafted a QB that is supposed to throw a pass, then while it's in the air run the route and come down with the catch himself rather than letting his WR's drop passes all game so far today.

He's far from being the offensive problem so far today.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Sep 21, 2014, 05:02 PM

All those commercials and no replays...