*****The Official Miami Dolphins 2021 Draft Thread*****
605 replies
"hitman8 wrote:
If Chase goes trade down. Our oline is not a huge need.
If someone offers 3 firsts
Welp, good thing I don't like to bet.
Guess it's gonna be Sewell then?
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
Bengals playing with fire not taking an OL here.
So Sewell, trade or reach for Waddle/Smith?
Damn - worse case scenario just happened. We either trade down or my bet is on Waddle
I'll go with them going Waddle, not sure why I'm leaning that way.
They didn’t waste much time
Pick is in.
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
Dolphins pick is in fast.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
WE SHIT THE BED
Well fuck. My worst case scenario just happened
SICK;944668 wrote:
that and.....the city of jacksonville sucks.
They must have gotten who they wanted
Seems like they got the guy they wanted. Wastes no time.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
If we take sewel here... I'm not feelign all warm and tingly about Grier's trades here.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
You beat me to it twice. Fishhead. LoL
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
If sewell do you thing we go Bateman or some teir 2 WR at 18? Or maybe trade up for smith or waddle if they make it to 12 to 16?
Rep'in the PHINS on every continent worldwide!!!
"Finatik wrote:
You beat me to it twice. Fishhead. LoL
Great minds....lol
Waddle
I say it’s Smith
This is all about Tua. Waddle and Fuller will be a nice combo and I wouldn't want to have to defend that.
Waddle.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
Why do the Dolphins make me cry?
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
"Fishhead wrote:
I say it’s Smith
Whoops
