Week 16 - Baltimore vs Miami

523 replies

DADan SForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:50 PM

And that's not how you do it.

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:50 PM

Looks like we're in the road to start the playoffs.

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:51 PM

"Tuanon4Life wrote:

I'm sitting here watching the game right now and my feelings haven't changed at all. I wouldn't trade Tua for Lamar. Yes Lamar is having an MVP season. Yes Lamar is outplaying Tua so far today. Let's see how things play out the rest of the year. This isn't the Super Bowl.

That's fair.

But if you offered me Jackson for Tua straight up? I'd probably do it.

DorfdadDorfdadForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:52 PM

The team is just not going to win the Super Bowl. Hell we probably don't win the division now. Baltimore is just a better team at this point. Unless we have some magically second half. Buffalo is winning and they are going to come to Miami Super motivated and on a resurgence. Our only chance of winning the division is to root for New England to win.

going to get hate here but I think our season is one and done as a wildcard, and to me that a complete failure as a season. We had so many chances to win the division and choked. Were a good team, but were not going win it all this year, and we have major contract issues starting next year

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:52 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

Ill gladly GTFO.. I'll go back to the club with everyone else hiding from this nonsense. You kids have fun now.

K bye

Enjoy your echo chamber

Serpico JonesSerpico JonesForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:52 PM

Just a complete embarrassment. This game could have big negative repercussions down the road.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Dec 31, 2023, 02:52 PM

"resnor wrote:

I'M NOT BLAMING THE INTERCEPTION IN IT.

I'm saying IT CONTRIBUTED to the interception. Does Tua USUALLY state down his receivers and telegraph his passes? No?

Then why the **** did he do it then? It's absolutely ****ing asinine that your are going to continue to argue that rushing plays doesn't make them harder. If it didn't, everyone would run no huddle sky the time. It's basic human behavior. When things are going wrong, performance tends to drop, and if your rushed, performance tends to drop even more.

You can have the last word, even though you're wrong.

I'm not actually, but whatever makes you feel better Res. Have fun playing with yourselves out here grasping at straws


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:52 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

Ill gladly GTFO.. I'll go back to the club with everyone else hiding from this nonsense. You kids have fun now.

Hope that‘s just for this game…

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:53 PM

"Dorfdad wrote:

The team is just not going to win the Super Bowl. Hell we probably don't win the division now. Baltimore is just a better team at this point. Unless we have some magically second half. Buffalo is winning and they are going to come to Miami Super motivated and on a resurgence. Our only chance of winning the division is to root for New England to win.

going to get hate here but I think our season is one and done as a wildcard, and to me that a complete failure as a season. We had so many chances to win the division and choked. Were a good team, but were not going win it all this year, and we have major contract issues starting next year

Yuuuuuuuup.

I've brought the contract stuff up before, everyone wants to ignore it.

Serpico JonesSerpico JonesForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:53 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

I'm not actually, but whatever makes you feel better Res. Have fun playing with yourselves out here.

Don’t go anywhere, dude. We need you on here.

mlb1399mlb1399Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:53 PM

Never envisioned the first game were all of our secondary is healthy and we have this many blown assignments in coverage.

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:54 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

I'm not actually, but whatever makes you feel better Res. Have fun playing with yourselves out here.

"brandon27 wrote:

I'm not actually, but whatever makes you feel better Res. Have fun playing with yourselves out here grasping at straws

Your argument isn't even remotely logical, Brandon.

Take a step back and actually think about what you are arguing.

And your haven't even once refuted what evidence I'm saying, other than just that I'm wrong.

FIFishheadForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:54 PM

What was the D doing on that play?

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:55 PM

"mlb1399 wrote:

If it wasn’t already ugly, it just got there

Same as against the Bills, we‘re getting punched in the nose and don’t have an answer and are overwhelmed.

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:55 PM

"Serpico Jones wrote:

Don’t go anywhere, dude. We need you on here.

And I wasn't literally telling him to stop posting in here. GTFO just meant I didn't agree with his stance.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:56 PM

A lot of activity on the board today.

Serpico JonesSerpico JonesForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:57 PM

Tyreek is going to get hurt with all these screens.

Tuanon4LifeTuanon4LifeForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:57 PM

"resnor wrote:

That's fair.

But if you offered me Jackson for Tua straight up? I'd probably do it.

Not me. I care too much about character. Lamar is trash. He's a thug. Before this game MVP was between Tua and Lamar. We're not comparing Lamar to some bottom tier QB. This is one game. Last year Tua was the better QB head to head. We could very well see a rematch in the playoffs and Tua gets the W.

FIFirelandForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:57 PM

Its ok to lose but you can't just not show up and that is what has happened

SpringveldtSpringveldtForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:57 PM

Absolutely embarrassing performance today from the defence.

This is the Duke Reilly I expected to see when he stepped in.

Fangio getting his arse handed to him on every level.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:58 PM

"mlb1399 wrote:

Never envisioned the first game were all of our secondary is healthy and we have this many blown assignments in coverage.

Not to be mean here, but did we really notice that Holland was out?

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:58 PM

"Tuanon4Life wrote:

Not me. I care too much about character. Lamar is trash. He's a thug. Before this game MVP was between Tua and Lamar. We're not comparing Lamar to some bottom tier QB. This is one game. Last year Tua was the better QB head to head. We could very well see a rematch in the playoffs and Tua gets the W.

Ok yes, I forgot about that. I agree there. I would much rather have Tua than someone like that. I won't argue someone who holds that view.

mlb1399mlb1399Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:58 PM

"Springveldt wrote:

Absolutely embarrassing performance to day from the defence.

This is the Duke Reilly I expected to see when he stepped in.

Fangio getting his arse handed to him on every level.

We need some ILB’s and really a lot of things.

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 02:59 PM

"Tuanon4Life wrote:

Not me. I care too much about character. Lamar is trash. He's a thug. Before this game MVP was between Tua and Lamar. We're not comparing Lamar to some bottom tier QB. This is one game. Last year Tua was the better QB head to head. We could very well see a rematch in the playoffs and Tua gets the W.

Also for me, I don't care about head to head. That a team thing. Like Super Bowl wins.

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2023, 03:00 PM

Defense really has no excuse for this today. Injuries happen and we have most our boys in there. Really disappointed in that unit.