Which QB would you choose for Miami?

7 replies

dolphin25dolphin25Forum VeteranOP
Jan 31, 2025, 10:03 AM

Just for fun since it is the off season. Considering a backup QB, which of these two would you choose? I would take Gabriel because he is closest to Tua in style. Seems like he could step in after a Tua injury and the offense be able to remain the same.

Lord help us.

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Feb 1, 2025, 01:12 PM

I'm not drafting a backup. Milroe is a clear high ceiling guy, but also risky and probably is going to end up getting drafted before our pick in round 2 which is the highest I would consider.

I wouldn't really bother with other QBs in the draft. We need impact positional talent and can't afford to throw away mid round picks on meh QB prospects. Just sign a decent vet and be done with it.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Feb 1, 2025, 02:10 PM

I don't like this draft class at all. Pass on every one of them. We need a veteran backup.

M1NDCRlMEM1NDCRlMEForum Veteran
Feb 3, 2025, 12:13 PM

Milroe is not good. I full expect Grier to overdraft him and grab him early. Until he actually brings in players to fix the O-Line his words are empty promises and I dont believe anything he says.

SICK;944668 wrote:

that and.....the city of jacksonville sucks.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Feb 4, 2025, 01:01 AM

If you want someone to run the offense like Tua then Gabriel is your best bet. Lots of similar traits

FIFishheadForum Veteran
Feb 5, 2025, 10:29 AM

I would rather sign Mariota than draft anyone in this year’s class.

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Feb 5, 2025, 09:15 PM

I couldn't make it past the first 10 seconds of the video. As soon as he said, "Major breaking news...." the journalist part of my brain waited for him to lie to me. Of course our GM is in Alabama and of course our GM is talking to potential NFL players, every GM is regardless if they're interested in that player or not. It's a small league and GMs have to network as much as possible, to learn as much as they can.

I do think we should draft a QB every season in the mid to late rounds. But I couldn't play along with the sensationalism of the video because it's bad journalism.

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Feb 5, 2025, 10:10 PM

Is there any QB worth drafting after the third round? Because, quite frankly, depending on how free agency goes, I wouldn't be opposed to drafting offensive linemen every round until the fourth.